Camper Checklist of what to bring:
- 2 or 3 towels
- Sleeping Bag
- Athletic Socks
- T- Shirts
- Basketball Shoes
- Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, etc)
- Athletic Shorts
- Insect Repellent
- Suntan Lotion
- Flip Flops
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does a week of camp cost?
A week of camp cost is $439 which includes food and lodging.
Note: Session 1 July 5-8 (a change from our initial 2016 dates) is only $315
*including food and lodging
Do you have to pay the camp tuition all at once?
NO, we offer payment plan options to where you can pay per month via a credit
card of by mailing in a check every month.
What time is registration?
On Sunday, registration is from 2-4pm.
Note: Session 1 (July 5-8, 2017) will register from 12p-2p on Wednesday, July 5th
What time is pick-up on Thursday?
On Thursday, camp will conclude at about 4pm. If you come at noon, you’ll be able
to see two games and the awards ceremony. If you arrive at 2pm, you’ll see just one
game and the awards as well.
Note: Session 1 (July 5-8, 2017) will end around 6pm on Saturday July 8th
What is the phone number for Cascade Sports Camp?
503 – 897 – 2600 (office)
What is the email for Cascade Sports Camp?
What is the mailing address to send a letter to a camper?
*Please keep in mind that the camp address is different then billing address.
Cascade Sports Camp
Attn: (Camper’s Name)
33806 N. Fork Rd
Lyons, OR 97358
What should my camper bring?
Please see the camper’s check list page.
What is Cascade Sports Camp’s refund policy?
All refunds will have a $50 service fee.
Full refund (minus $50 service fee) for all refunds done 30 days or more from your
Half refund (minus $50 service fee) for all refunds done between 15-30 days from
you camp session.
NO REFUNDS under 15 days from your camp session.
Where do I mail in my payment if it's a check?
Mail in Check Address (Billing Inquiries):
Cascade Sports Camp
1900 Front Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
Things to remember
- Please Mark All Personal Property clearly for identification purposes.
- We advise campers to bring comfortable summer clothing for daily wear.
- Please do NOT bring valuable personal properties to camp (i.e., Ipods, electronic games, cell phones- Camp Cascade is in an area where there is no cell phone reception).
- If you bring money to camp it should be checked in during registration at camp and withdrawn as needed.
- Physical conditioning should be done prior to camp. Being poorly conditioned can effect your playing time in drills and games. Also foot care can be a problem; being aware of blisters will make your time at camp much more enjoyable.
- Daily mail deliveries are available at camp. Stamps are also available at the camp store.
- Just a reminder to all parents and campers the phone here at camp is for emergency use only